What is the correct spelling for APPRV?
This word (Apprv) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APPRV
- apiary "To the left of this building a very large apiary supported on beams, arranged like a balcony, formed a projection above the valley.
- apparel As he did so, his companion's weapons disappeared into the hidden recess of his apparel .
- apprise Impatient to apprise Lord Mar and his family of their safety, he dispatched Murray with a considerable escort to demand its surrender.
- approval "Of my approval , then?
- approve "I am afraid you won't approve of me when I tell you what I have been doing," he said.
- approved The first ride outside the castle gates, though taken without leave, was praised and approved ; permission was given for others to follow.
- apr 40, Apr 1915. 1915b.
- april It was now the middle of April .
- apron Should he come, I'll keep my hands under my apron , so that he shan't see a finger."
- opera Indeed, for thirty-two years of life he had nothing more substantial to show than a manuscript book containing the score of half an opera .
- approves If he approves of what I have said, I cannot but be pleased with having given some few Hints to another.
- PROV But he said he'd forgotten about the 8 per cent, and had to have the Turkish bath on account of the way the Prov .