What is the correct spelling for APR?
This word (Apr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APR
- air There's not a breeze--no breath of air-- Yet here, and there, and everywhere – "A Whirl-Blast from Behind the Hill" by William Wordsworth
- apr V. It was only Apr il, but the sun shone with midsummer strength.
- apt "Yes, I certainly do hear some things out here that I wouldn't be apt to hear in there," she said.
- ar A knock at the door brought the missus, with a towel on her ar -rm.
- par That you can take my hand shows much par -rdon in you."