What is the correct spelling for APRIVIATIONS?
This word (Apriviations) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APRIVIATIONS
- provisions He went on, "Nevertheless, they were only seeking provisions for the camp, and I gave permission for an honorable burial to be made."
- Abbreviations Many more doubtful spellings and countless abbreviations remain as they appear in the text.
- apparitions These apparitions she knew so intimately that she began to be reassured, and her confidence once restored she reflected that either the spirits must have held her unworthy of a sight of them and have been visible only to the master, or else that the doctor had gone completely out of his mind.
- deprivations His father, though indifferent to religion, was very angry with him, and he was obliged to prosecute his studies of law and music under great deprivations.
- privations This imparted fresh courage to the American army-then writhing under privations and distress that truly tried the souls and bodies of men.
- aggravations As we all know our own faults, and know them commonly with many aggravations which human perspicacity cannot discover, there is, perhaps, no man, however hardened by impudence or dissipated by levity, sheltered by hypocrisy or blasted by disgrace, who does not intend some time to review his conduct, and to regulate the remainder of his life by the laws of virtue.