What is the correct spelling for APROCE?
This word (Aproce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for APROCE
- apace The month draws on apace -I am looking forward to the future.
- apiece Two youthful dinies-they would weigh no more than a couple of tons apiece -engaged in languid conflict.
- apprise Long stepped back and roused the professor, placing his mouth so close to his ear that he was able to apprise him of what was going on, without being heard by their enemies.
- approach What is the best approach on one service, may be useless on others.
- approve The chief would have had us fire at the hills; but I did not approve of that, lest the shot should fall short and do some mischief.
- apr But in the second pair of letters of Apr il, 1580, a lady appears.
- apron He would wear a flour-sack apron , naturally, and would be tall and lean, or else very fat.
- apropos "The author meant to hide his own self behind the historical characters," Strindberg tells us, apropos of this very play.
- prosy But then Sally had a rare faculty for enjoying herself, and she was perfectly contented with only one admirer to torment, though he was only old Prosy , as she called him, but not to his face.
- prows An exploit so sudden and unexpected produced a panic among the Peloponnesians; and having fallen out of order in the excitement of victory, some of them dropped their oars and stopped their way in order to let the main body come up-an unsafe thing to do considering how near they were to the enemy's prows ; while others ran aground in the shallows, in their ignorance of the localities.
88 words made from the letters APROCE
3 letter words made from APROCE:ace, aec, apc, ape, apr, arc, are, arp, cap, car, ceo, cer, cop, cpa, cpr, cro, crp, ear, epa, era, oar, oca, ore, pac, par, pea, per, poa, poe, prc, pre, pro, rap, rep, roc, roe.
4 letter words made from APROCE:acer, acre, aero, aper, areo, cape, capo, care, carp, cero, cope, cora, core, corp, crap, crop, opec, orca, pace, paoe, pare, pear, peor, poer, porc, pore, prae, race, rape, reap, rope.
5 letter words made from APROCE:acero, caper, capre, caroe, carpo, copra, crape, crapo, opera, oprea, pacer, parce, pareo, pecor, perca, pocar, porae, porec, preca, proca, recap.