What is the correct spelling for APUND?
This word (Apund) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for APUND
- abound The meadows where we mused and strayed together Abound and glow yet with the ruby sorrel; 'Twas there the bluebirds fought and played together, Their quarrel was a flying bluebird-quarrel; Their nest is firm still in the burnished cherry, They will come back there some day and be merry; O turn once more.
- amend I have been long enough in parliament to recollect that, before the present law passed, there were not less than half-a-dozen attempts made, by some of the greatest men this country ever produced, to amend the system of the poor laws.
- ant Some free of foot and hand, Some stumbling with huge empires on our backs Less certain than the overburdened ant Housing a winter crumb....
- punt In the evening, against an increasing gale, and much heavier sea, the galley punt dared not launch to bring the captain back.
- undo That it is plain that there is dislike between the King and Duke of York, and that it is to be feared that the House will go so far against the Chancellor, that they must do something to undo the Duke of York, or will not think themselves safe.
- And Then he paused and looked up.
- Andy Andy drew up to the table and reached out a hand.