What is the correct spelling for AQAUINTED?
This word (Aqauinted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AQAUINTED
- acquaint But, in her turn, by stealthy glances, Susan Grant tactfully managed to acquaint herself with the looks of her possible mistress.
- acquainted He was well acquainted with history.
- acquitted When I was a young man, the Peculiars were usually acquitted.
- appointed Mrs. Parkman said that she should be ready in half an hour, and so Mr. George appointed that time, and then the commissioner went away.
- jointed A second segment is then added, being set fair to the pencil circle O, and jointed and glued both to the chuck and to the ends of the first segments.
- unacquainted It is never possible to see far in front-half the time not twice its own length; often and often it is necessary to retrace the trail and strike out a fresh one-a step that would confuse most persons even in an English wood with which they were unacquainted.
- Accounted That's the way in which my predecessor accounted for it."