What is the correct spelling for AQES?
This word (Aqes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AQES
- ares Thou, Lentulus, strive not to check valiant Ares!
- Aces One thing of interest was a ceremony in England presenting a medal to one of the leading war aces of the time.
- Axes Thenceforth these men, providing themselves with knives and axes, surrounded the gate of the earth-yards and by the pacific argument of their attitudes succeeded in persuading others who would willingly have continued at their task that the air of Wong Ts'in's sheds was not congenial to their health.
- Apes They chatter, scream, squeak, and grunt from morning till night, and two of them can make more noise than a cageful of apes and monkeys.
- ages Women can live ages of agony in a moment over these things.
- awes It was the icy rage that awes with its intensity; the deliberate bringing to the verge of deadly action the nerves and muscles that yearn for violent expression-and then holding them there, straining tensely, awaiting further provocation.
- AYES The House divided, and there were-ayes 93, noes 48. He then demanded tellers, and they reported-ayes 104, noes 36. So the bill was passed.