What is the correct spelling for AQUAINTING?
This word (Aquainting) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AQUAINTING
- accounting That'd be a way of accounting for your queerness, more or less.
- acquaint "Let us lay the matter before him and acquaint him with our suspicions," said the vicomte, his eyes burning.
- acquaintance "I wish to do all I can for him," said Tom, "and I'm very glad to have made your acquaintance.
- actuating The electromagnets and other actuating mechanism cannot be seen plainly in this figure, but are produced diagrammatically in Fig.
- aquitaine But they bore a manly character, particularly young Robert, to whom the troubadours of Aquitaine have given the flattering appellation of Prince of Chivalry."
- augmenting It had been with the idea of augmenting the interests of the man whom she believed to be her future lover, that she aided and urged on her husband in his efforts to procure place and honour for his son-in- law.
- Acquainting We shall now therefore take an opportunity of speaking of each of them, and acquainting the reader with those steps by which they arose to that unparalleled pitch of wickedness which rendered them alike the wonder and detestation of all the sober part of mankind.