What is the correct spelling for AQUEDATE?
This word (Aquedate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AQUEDATE
- acetate In place of using salt or Glauber's salt, acetate of ammonia is an excellent assistant for this class of dyes.
- acquitted Your father is acquitted ."
- actuate But at last the Russians, assuming a virtue that did not actuate them, stormed and took the fort, ostensibly to put a stop to this trade, as opposed to the principles it involved, but in reality to stop the supplies that enabled the brave mountaineers to oppose them so successfully.
- adequate Be sure of adequate water supply of good quality.
- agate Saint Helena burst its crater With a blast that leveled forests, And the falling sand and cinders Buried deep the fallen giants, To be petrified to agate .
- anecdote The anecdote would be more satisfactory if it stated what the king sat upon during the concert, but that is left to the imagination.
- aquatic This time it was no mere aquatic whim; it was pursuit.
- aqueduct This is the grand reservoir, supplied with water from the mountains Colognone by an aqueduct 12 m long.
- Acted The boys acted like very nice horses indeed, and went slowly or fast, just as Sue called to them.
47 words made from the letters AQUEDATE
3 letter words made from AQUEDATE:ada, ade, ate, dat, due, eat, eta, qat, qed, tad, tau, tea, ted, tee, uta, ute.
4 letter words made from AQUEDATE:aqua, data, date, daut, deut, duet, duta, eade, etau, qada, quad, quae, qued, quta, taee, taqa, taua, taue, uate.
5 letter words made from AQUEDATE:aquae, ateeq, atque, audet, eaude, etude, queda, quede, queet, taqua, teaed, utada.