What is the correct spelling for AQUITTED?
This word (Aquitted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AQUITTED
- acquainted It is not long since I went to that place, and I am not very well acquainted with the fishermen there yet.
- acquired Peter was very sorry for him, but, after a month of the term had passed he had, himself, acquired the indifference of those that stand with their backs to the wall.
- acquittal "Well, there's an end to three years, don't forget, my pretty, and if he gets an acquittal on this, the other'll come out, unless-" She measured him with her eyes.
- acquitted She had acquitted herself fairly well; she had gratified the soft-hearted old Admiral; she hadn't fallen in love with anybody; and she had seen a number of celebrated persons in whom she was interested.
- addicted She had been told he was addicted to the vices of drink and cards in their worst form.
- agitate "That is quite impossible, Monsieur," Graham answered with decision; "and if you agitate yourself in this way, I must refuse to listen to another word.
- agitated I could almost have believed she was agitated .
- awaited At seven o'clock I awaited His Highness.
- requited As yet, these had been wholly made up of warm and well-requited attachment to her own family; but few people capable of loving heartily are without the capacity of suffering heartily also, if occasion calls for it, and this strength of feeling rarely leaves its possessor long in the enjoyment of such pure and unmixed felicity as that which shone in Helen's hazel eye as she threw her arms around her brother's neck, and wished him a thousand and a thousand times joy!
- Abetted At any rate no such misapprehension could endure for more than twenty years, during which I continued to address a public who welcomed all I wrote, unless I myself aided and abetted the mistake.
- Abutted The great fallen and rotting trees had been cut through and rolled aside, and their huge trunks abutted on the path on each side, while others still lay across it two or three feet high.
- Acted She acted very strangely all the time; was wild and excited.
- Jutted At one side rose the mountains, on the other the banks were fringed with trees of magnificent growth, except here and there, where grassy glades came down to the edge of the water, or points jutted out, forming sheltered bays and nooks, which might conceal those of whom we were in search.
- Omitted Nothing is omitted that the arts of civilization can supply.
- Quieted She felt happier than she had done for very, very long, when at last Arthur lay soothed and quieted in her arms, which clasped round him close and warm, as finding in him something to comfort, something to love.
- Quoted "'Come, Lawton, be sensible; half a loaf is better than no bread,'" Blaine quoted slowly.
- Coquetted Madame coquetted with him in the most captivating and naive manner, with eyes, gestures, and a profusion of compliments, till the Colonel's old head felt thirty years younger on his padded shoulders.
- Squatted This being done, we having hobbled our horses, they squatted themselves on the ground to skin their opossum which they then brought to be roasted.
- Squirted The blood oozed and squirted, forming patches, drops and rivulets, which ran down on the white, thawing snow.
122 words made from the letters AQUITTED
3 letter words made from AQUITTED:ade, aid, ate, dat, dia, die, dit, due, eat, eta, ida, iud, qat, qed, tad, tai, tat, tau, tdt, tea, ted, tet, tia, tie, tit, tiu, uta, ute.
5 letter words made from AQUITTED:adieu, aedui, aequi, atque, audet, audit, autie, autti, diate, dique, ditte, duett, dutta, dutti, equid, iateu, idttu, itude, quadi, quaid, queda, quiet, quite, taide, taite, tetia, teuta, tuita, tuite.
4 letter words made from AQUITTED:adit, aide, aiud, aqui, atiq, daei, daie, date, daut, deut, diat, diet, dieu, dita, duei, duet, duit, duta, dutt, edit, equi, etau, etui, idea, qadi, qaid, qide, quad, quae, quai, qued, quia, quid, quit, quta, taei, taqi, tate, tati, tatu, taue, taut, teat, teti, tetu, tide, tied, tieu, tite, tted, tuqi, tute, tuti, uate, udai.
6 letter words made from AQUITTED:dautie, dueitt, duetti, quetta, quiett, quited, quitte, tatued, tauted.
7 letter words made from AQUITTED:quatted.