What is the correct spelling for AQUMEN?
This word (Aqumen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AQUMEN
- acme The result was that Hilton forgot all about Helen Perowne for the time, and found himself comparing Grey Stuart with the Inche Maida as the two opposite poles of womanly beauty-the acme of the dark, and the acme of the fair.
- acumen Sharpness, acuteness, and insight, however keen, and penetration, however deep, fall short of the meaning of acumen, which implies also ability to use these qualities to advantage. There are persons of keen insight and great penetration to whom these powers are practically useless. Acumen is sharpness to some purpose, and belongs to a mind that is comprehensive as well as keen. Cleverness is a practical aptitude for study or learning. Insight and discernment are applied oftenest to the judgment of character; penetration and perspicacity to other subjects of knowledge. Sagacity is an uncultured skill in using quick perceptions for a desired end, generally in practical affairs; acumen may increase with study, and applies to the most erudite matters. Shrewdness is keenness or sagacity, often with a somewhat evil bias, as ready to take advantage of duller intellects. Perspicacity is the power to see clearly through that which is difficult or involved. We speak of the acuteness of an observer or a reasoner, the insight and discernment of a student, a clergyman, or a merchant, the sagacity of a hound, the keenness of a debater, the shrewdness of a usurer, the penetration, perspicacity, and acumen of a philosopher.
- aiken "Fifth and Negley, Aiken and Negley, Center and Aiken, and Center and Negley.
- alumna The next evening the Cad girls gave a big reception in the Assembly Hall to an Academy alumna who was visiting the Greek professor's wife.
- amen After the choir had sung "Amen," he raised his hands in invocation-and at that awesome moment I saw Carpenter come striding up the aisle!
- amman Jost Amman, who was largely responsible for its development in this respect, illustrated a few books with copper engravings, although he mainly favoured wood.
- argument Kent looked down at him meditatively, wondering if there was not a good deal of truth and justice in Manley's argument.
- augean Removing the snow after a big storm from the streets of New York, or even from an appreciable number of them, is a task beside which the cleaning of the Augean stables was a mean and petty affair.
- augment The general run of history is this: some group seizes power by force, and holds it by the same means, and seeks to augment and perpetuate it.
- autumn As the fine autumn days-to the stricken man the pleasantest time of the year-wore themselves away, Richard Maule grew particularly kind and considerate to Jane Oglander.
- cumin I writ back that cold wether was cumin on, and my rumatiz would probably trouble me, so I could not tell exactly what I would do, but if I could be of any service to my country, as long as life lasted, I would do my duty.
- equine The force of the blow carried me forward, even as it bore him backward; and so, with his sword-blade in my shoulder, and my dagger where I had planted it, we hurtled over together and lay a second amidst what seemed a forest of equine legs.
- omen It is an omen.
- Alumni 36. The alumni of this school is not very loyal.
- Carmen The carmen must drive fast, so as to get the things out of the wet, but slow, so as not to rub the furniture.
- airmen He was watching the airmen at work-the most wonderful and famous feature of the war.
- Aquino He was converted to Christianity in Aquino.
36 words made from the letters AQUMEN
4 letter words made from AQUMEN:amen, amqu, anem, maen, mane, maqu, maun, mean, menu, muan, muen, name, naum, neum, qaen, qemu, qena, quae, quem, quen, uman, umea.
3 letter words made from AQUMEN:ane, anu, emu, man, men, meq, qum, uma, unq.
5 letter words made from AQUMEN:emanu, enuma, quane, quena.
6 letter words made from AQUMEN:manque.