What is the correct spelling for AQURED?
This word (Aqured) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AQURED
- accrued Through him, also, I became au fait as to the state of affairs in France, and, consequently, aware of the great benefits that had accrued to the people by the change from a Despotic to a Republican government; and of other events, which our rulers took every possible pains to prevent reaching the ears of the Spanish people.
- acquire All these are points of advantage with tangible merit, but time and your own efforts are the only means by which your new home can acquire personality and charm.
- acquired His friends naturally inquired of him what progress he had made in Arabic, and in reply he told them he had only acquired two words, bakhshish for a present, and Yullah!
- Abjured The reader will recollect that in 1852 and 1854 Britain had abjured all purpose of extending the boundaries of her dominion towards the interior by recognizing the independence of the two Dutch republics, which date their legal rise from the two conventions concluded in those years.
- Oared While we were comforting ourselves by the fire after our meal, the Jack-who was sitting in a corner, and who had a bloated pair of shoes on, which he had exhibited while we were eating our eggs and bacon, as interesting relics that he had taken a few days ago from the feet of a drowned seaman washed ashore-asked me if we had seen a four-oared galley going up with the tide?
45 words made from the letters AQURED
3 letter words made from AQURED:ade, are, dre, due, ear, era, qed, qur, rad, red, rue, urd.
5 letter words made from AQURED:audre, dauer, qader, qedar, quare, queda, qurea, requa, rueda, udrea.
4 letter words made from AQURED:auer, dare, daur, dear, deru, drau, drua, dura, edur, qera, quad, quae, qued, qura, raed, raud, raue, read, ruad, rude, ruea, urde, urea.