What is the correct spelling for ARAY?
This word (Aray) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARAY
- ara The ARA managed to achieve a broad-based coalition of support from across the left, trade unions and anti-racist organisations, although the anti-fascist magazine Searchlight denounced elements in the ARA leadership for having links with the anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan.
- arab Haschim replied that a right-minded spirit always came to a just conclusion at last; and then the conversation turned on her father, and the physician explained to the Arab that she was resolved never to weary of seeking the missing man.
- army Old General Pennington had been in the army all his life.
- array Its ecclesiastical and secular monuments, headed by the grand Cathedral of Notre Dame, form an array which is well worthy of such extended consideration as the traveller or student can give.
- Araby And through the gorgeous halls Rich odours filled the air, Sweet as the dew that falls On Araby the fair!