What is the correct spelling for ARBRITARY?
This word (Arbritary) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ARBRITARY
- arbitrary Government was not by law, but by the arbitrary decisions of the most incompetent of officials, enforced by the bayonets of a foreign army, the soldiers of which despised the population, and lived in the most complete separation from it.
- arboretum In addition there is the University Arboretum and Botanical Gardens, a large area south and east of Forest Hill Cemetery, which is now linked up by boulevards with the rapidly growing system of city parks.
- embroidery The old lady bent again over her embroidery.
- laboratory He was sitting now in the laboratory, which was a building apart from all the rest.
- obituary This is a great and fundamental truth very clearly grasped by the country obituary, and much obscured elsewhere.
- oratory The secret of this kind of oratory has been lost.
- vibratory But there is another kind of motion, called a vibratory motion.