What is the correct spelling for ARCROSS?
This word (Arcross) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARCROSS
- across She cannot walk across the room or even sit up."
- actress You are the stage-manager, and possessed of a theatre that suits me, and I am the leading actress , without whom you would be unable to perform your play in a satisfactory manner.
- argos For me, what could I else, when I beheld The hosts of Argos camped upon this field, What but with prayers and heralds bid my friend Come forth and fight for Ilion ere the end?
- argosy His argosy which he had hoped to see returning from her voyage laden with golden freight!
- arras So we have seen the fighting in the year 1917 in the whole sweep of its bloody pageant; and the rapidity with which one battle followed another after an April day in Arras , the continued fury of gun-fire and infantry assaults, and the long heroic effort of our men to smash the enemy's strength before the year should end, left us, as chroniclers of this twelve months' strife, overwhelmed by the number of its historic episodes and by its human sacrifice.
- crass But he must, it was borne in upon him, show that he moved no more in the old mists of crass ignorance, show that he knew, even as she did, of the gates, their nature and their inexorability.
- cress An ancient saying is: "Leicester cheese and water cress were just made for each other."
- cross Why, they hadn't seen no such lady, cross their hearts they hadn't.
- gross Jeff's heart melted in him at the sight; he felt a tender affection for her, very unlike the gross content he had enjoyed in her presence before, and he put his arm round her again, but this time almost unconsciously, and drew her toward him.
- uncross Uncle, uncross your arms.
- accords The young exquisite seemed inclined to rebel, but a severe look from her blue eyes subdued him, and we soon heard him strike some accords on the piano in the outer saloon.
- arrays For them, Fate arrays herself in April's capricious sunshine."
- ARC'S He laughed, settled the pin-Joan of Arc's face in metal-in his azure blue necktie, and added: "Nom d'un chien, the wind's a cruel wedding guest!"
39 words made from the letters ARCROSS
3 letter words made from ARCROSS:arc, ass, car, cos, cro, oar, oas, oca, orr, ras, roc, sac, sos.
5 letter words made from ARCROSS:carro, carso, casso, coras, corra, crass, cross, oscar, rasco, rasor, roars, rocas, rosca, sacro, scarr, soars.
4 letter words made from ARCROSS:cars, cora, coss, orca, roar, rosa, ross, saor, scar, soar.