What is the correct spelling for ARECENT?
This word (Arecent) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARECENT
- accent Perhaps even now it was only the accent which was at fault.
- ancient Did not the ancient oak promise that the trees would be turned upside down for you?
- arrant Now I'm going to confess to you that I also am an arrant coward."
- arrest The story of his arrest had come through on the vessel that brought stores to Port Southern, but it was very vague.
- ascend Ascend this staircase with me, and in a moment you will meet your father.
- ascent I had passed half through the grove, perhaps, scarcely heeding anything around me, but on reaching a little ascent , I saw, through a break in the trees, two persons standing at a considerable distance from the path.
- assent This does not meet an assent .
- crescent By this time daylight had totally disappeared, although a pale crescent moon in the clear sky afforded light sufficient for objects to be distinguished at some distance.
- orient The post has brought me an Orient -Pacific guide-book which I wish I had had coming down channel and along the Portuguese coast.
- prescient Hands black, white and brown-more than we could count, are busy there and of all the hundreds of workmen which are astir there, not one got in the way of another, for one little man orders and manages them all, just as the prescient wisdom of the gods guides the stars through the 'gracious and merciful night' so that they may never push or run against each other."
- present 12. The number present was great.
- recent There had been a current in it a short time previously, and, indeed, we had seen the remains of recent rain, in some hollows in the Brigalow scrub.
- resent But the country-folk came of an obstinate stock, fierce to resent what they could not understand.
- Arisen Words had arisen between Byron and Paradise on the subject of the Islington affair; and they had at last agreed to settle the dispute in the old English fashion.
- aren't "Aren't you coming in?
149 words made from the letters ARECENT
3 letter words made from ARECENT:ace, act, aec, ane, ant, arc, are, art, ate, can, car, cat, cer, crt, ear, eat, ect, eec, ene, ent, era, ern, ert, eta, etc, nec, nee, net, nrc, rat, ret, rna, tan, tar, tea, tec, tee, ten, ter.
5 letter words made from ARECENT:acene, acree, acter, ancre, anter, arcee, arent, arete, artec, atene, caere, caner, canet, cante, caret, carte, cater, cente, cerae, cerat, ceren, cerna, cerne, certa, crane, crate, crean, creen, crena, creta, crete, ctene, earnt, eaten, eater, enact, enate, enter, entre, ercan, erect, erent, ertan, nacer, nacre, naree, naret, netra, ntare, ranee, ratee, react, reate, recta, rence, renta, rente, tanec, teare, teera, tence, tener, terce, terna, terne, trace, trece.
4 letter words made from ARECENT:acer, acne, acre, ante, cane, cant, care, cart, cene, cent, cere, cert, cran, cree, earn, ecer, erce, erne, eter, etna, etre, narc, near, neat, nece, race, rant, rate, rece, reen, rent, rete, taee, tare, tarn, tean, tear, tecn, teen, tera, tern, tree, trna.