What is the correct spelling for AREUS?
This word (Areus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AREUS
- ares On October 11, 2010, the Constellation program was cancelled, ending development of the Altair, Ares I, and Ares V.
- argus Look here, he said, I want to shoot an Argus pheasant.
- aries Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences (ARIES) is a leading research institute in Nainital, Uttarakhand which specializes in Astronomy, Astrophysics and Atmospheric Sciences.
- arius He was excommunicated by Bishop Peter of Alexandria in 311 for supporting Meletius, but under Peters successor Achillas, Arius was re-admitted to Christian communion and in 313 made presbyter of the Baucalis district in Alexandria.
- arouse For that reason I was always hoping to arouse his ambition."
- arras "Surrender, in the name of the Jeddak of Helium, for you cannot escape," and it was signed, "Zat Arras."
- Areas Ultimately, all angles and almost all curves are obliterated, and large areas of flat surfaces are produced.
- ORES Certain inferences were drawn, therefore, as to depth and distribution of the enriched ores.
- arias At length he had the satisfaction of convincing them that the Spaniards were not invincible, by defeating a body of Spaniards on the hills of Millapoa, commanded by Arias Pardo.