What is the correct spelling for ARGE?
This word (Arge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ARGE
- age And the reason for this was the very simple one that he himself knew nothing about it, Captain Barker and Captain Runacles having long ago agreed to keep it a secret from him until he should come of age.
- are What are we going to do about that?
- argo Argo will pin them.
- argue "Well, we won't argue the point.
- barge "Your Peggy Dawson," replied Tom, "is no more to be compared to Miss Keveley, than a keelman's barge is fit to be compared with the Royal George."
- large My mind is not large enough.
- marge Dell me, idt is Passil Marge, not zo?
- rage When the Queen heard these words she turned quite cold with rage, for she knew that her husband had deceived her; and she rose from her knees and went straight home to the Palace, and, hiding her anger as best she could, she asked him if he would give orders to have the Long Ship made ready, as she wished to go and visit her dear step-daughter, for it was such a very long time since she had seen her.
- urge He shouted angrily to Duhl in what manner he ought to urge her.
- Sarge "Pass it up, sarge, pass it up," he whispered hoarsely.