What is the correct spelling for ARGET?
This word (Arget) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ARGET
- act An act of philanthrophy!
- acute Sick men's ears are sometimes far more acute than those of their sound and healthy brothers.
- agate Colonel Varney's agate eyes sought those of Mr. Young, meaningly.
- age Do you know, I have not seen you for three long days, an age!
- aged One day, while passing before the hospital of Mont Pierreux, her Majesty the Empress saw at a window a very aged clergyman, who saluted their Majesties.
- agent Speaking thus, his lordship seemed warm, and grew pale, as if "angry at something or somebody besides the agent, and of more consequence to himself."
- agree No, I can't agree.
- argo Nor rust thy iron, may thy tacklings last, Till they for reliques be in temples plac't; Maist thou be ranged with that mighty Arke, Wherein iust Noah did all the world imbarque, With that which after Troyes so famous wracke, From ten yeares trauell brought Vlisses backe, 80 That Argo which to Colchos went from Greece, And in her botome brought the goulden fleece Vnder braue Iason; or that same of Drake, Wherein he did his famous voyage make About the world; or Candishes that went As far as his, about the Continent.