What is the correct spelling for ARKEA?
This word (Arkea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARKEA
- age King Wendelin the Lucky and his wife lived to a good old age. Dearest Esmeralda, in another age Antiques would be modern We would be the rage Silk would be in fashion – Dearest Esmeralda by John Denver
- ak the game is variously called pirlak, pirleak, bolak and botxak (from boccia); -ak is a Basque plural ending.
- ara In 2005, Coffin released the Music for Plants compilation album with tracks from forty artists including Ara Peterson, Ariel Pink, Arto Lindsay, Sun Burned Hand of the Man, Jutta Koether, Alan Licht & Tom Verlaine, LoVid, Christian Marclay, Dearraindrop, and Mice Parade.
- arc What arc is and means.
- are We are in for it now.
- area It is often wise to start with a search word that is so 'narrow' that it is unlikely to find articles outside your area of interest.
- argue I'm not going to argue.
- ark "We did that on the Ark half the time.
- auk Up there shall start ten thousand wings, With a rushing, whistling din; Up shall the auk and fulmar start,- All but the fat penguin.
- ike An animated colloquy ensues, in which the "farmer" asks about the river ahead, and Ike tells him, with dramatic gestures, that it will be death to tackle it in so frail a skiff.
- irk Chapter XV. THE IRK OF THE OLD TIES-THE MAGIC OF YOUTH
- parka The over-burden of snow slipping from a spruce limb brushed his parka and he shrieked aloud, for the feel of it was a feel of a heavy hand upon his shoulder.
- rake They rake up the antiquated tales of the Church; they know nothing of either Middleton, or Dodwell, or Bruker, or Dumoulin, or Fabricius, or Grabius, or even Dupin, or of any one of those who have lately carried light into the darkness.
- Eke One would think, in the abstract, that a certain serenity would go with exact knowledge; and it would, if a man were willing to put up with a reasonable amount of exact knowledge, eke it out with his brains, some of it; but when he wants all the exact knowledge there is, and nothing else but exact knowledge, and is not willing to mix his brains with it, it is different.
- IKEA For example, the home decor and furniture company IKEA phased out the stock and sale of incandescent bulbs at their stores in the US and Canada, starting in August 2011.