What is the correct spelling for ARKED?
This word (Arked) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARKED
- abed But there was none, nor none need he have feared, since whilst he rode through the cold night, Gregory Ashburn slept as peacefully as a man may with the fever and an evil conscience, and imagined his dutiful daughter safely abed .
- agreed "Yes, we had," Tortha Karf agreed .
- awed I never remember being more touched and awed by the reverence I felt for him.
- corked In fact, it is part of the law of the province that all the steamers like the Mariposa Belle must be properly corked ,-I think that is the word,-every season.
- forked Gleaming and forked lightnings cleft the canopy, while booming thunder shook the trembling earth.
- Aped Miss Todd never aped grandeur, and always called her private carriage a fly, because it had only one horse.
- Barked Captain Iversen barked, aghast.
- Hawked She sat there staring into space and seeing the San Francisco Chronicle and Examiner, hawked by newsboys, on stands, thrust under doors, going like spreading snowflakes of a big storm into post-offices, to racing trains, all over the land.
- Inked They uncuffed him briefly while they inked his fingers and rolled them across sheets of paper.
35 words made from the letters ARKED
3 letter words made from ARKED:ade, are, ark, dak, dre, ear, era, kea, rad, red.
4 letter words made from ARKED:aked, aker, akre, dake, dare, dark, deak, dear, deka, drak, erak, kadr, kard, kdar, keda, kera, raed, rake, read, reka.
5 letter words made from ARKED:darke, drake, kader, kedra, radke.