What is the correct spelling for ARMARDA?
This word (Armarda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARMARDA
- armada 142 Dunluce, ships of the Armada wrecked off, iv.
- armed Olsen had been going from man to man, sending those who were not armed home for guns.
- armor It was lighter now in the wonderful book-room, and the man in armor did not say anything as Ned came in.
- armored It was mounted on an armored Pierce-Arrow truck.
- Amid Amid profound silence he leaned back on the pillows from which he had risen, his breath coming fast.
- Armand He was baptized under the name of Armand Jean, in honour of Cardinal Richelieu.
- Amanda But she did begin to run, for she too was very hungry, and they raced the rest of the way; which is why they arrived on the Twist doorstep panting, and couldn't at first answer Amanda the head maid's surprised and ungarnished inquiry as to what they wanted, when she opened the door and found them there.
- Ahmad In all Mohammedan countries a Believer may rise without any handicap on account of lowly origin, and so it fell out that the late Grand Wazeer, Ba Ahmad , during a visit to Djedida heard of the young cobbler's gifts, and straightway gave him a place in his household.
- Amado C. Qual he a cousa principal porque deue ser amado?
- Armando The last great castrato roles were composed specifically for him: Arsace in Rossini's Aureliano in Palmira (1813) and Armando in Meyerbeers Il crociato in Egitto (1824).
- Marta "The children expect me," Marta explained.
- armload I threw my double armload of clothing down through it and slid down after, getting out of the way of the load of boots Tom dumped ahead of him.
- armadas These hardy mariners, the militia of the sea, who had learned in their life of hardship and daring the art of destroying Spanish and Portuguese armadas , and confronting the dangers of either pole, passed a long season on the deep.
34 words made from the letters ARMARDA
5 letter words made from ARMARDA:aamar, adama, adrar, arada, arama, daara, damaa, damar, daraa, drama, maada, marar, marda, radar, ramda.
3 letter words made from ARMARDA:aar, ada, ara, arm, dam, mad, mar, mrd, rad, ram.
4 letter words made from ARMARDA:adam, adar, aram, dama, dram, maar, mara, rama, rard.