What is the correct spelling for ARMAS?
This word (Armas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARMAS
- amass The once-boundless Jumel wealth that she had helped to amass began to shrink under the strain.
- arms Alma laughed, and put her arms round her mother, who could not help laughing a little, too.
- arras Shoemaker between Baupaume and Arras in May 1920. Rusty, covered in spots with the peculiar chalk-like earth of Northern France, all leather rotted away.
- Areas Times enemy forces observed in areas noted in a, above.
- Amos "I don't mind if I do," he said, as he sat down and selected a plump bird that Amos had carefully prepared for his own eating.
- aims What are your aims ?
- armors There is something almost wearisome in the far-fetched words with which he piles up picturesque effects, returning every now and then to put in an extra touch-to tip a feather with light, to brighten the sheen of his satins, to polish the steely lustre of swords and armors .
- aromas We are spirit-aromas Of blossom and bloom.
- armies Now Helen and Roger stood with the throng that gathered and understood as they never had before the location of tribes and the movements of armies .
- arias You shall take all my arias with you.