What is the correct spelling for ARMAY?
This word (Armay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARMAY
- aim What is thy enterprise,-thy aim , thy object? Though I appreciate the aim Tell Andy Warhol's ghost that he can keep his fame – Upside Down by barenaked ladies
- airman It was rumoured in Cologne that a French airman had run off with one of our Taubes, a feat which you, knowing Cologne, will recognise as impossible.
- arm Here, take my arm .
- armada We were told that one of the ships of the Invincible Armada , the Florida, was sunk in the bay by something resembling a torpedo, manufactured by a renowned witch who lived in those days on Mull.
- armor Then, with a quick, upward glance: "Were you riding, in armor , on a horse?"
- armory "Trying to find out how much larger it is than our armory at home," added Bert with a laugh.
- arms Yes, this is the very place, Madelon, where I first saw you with a doll in your arms .
- army He got it in the army .
- aroma The florid gentleman came strolling toward them through the moonlight, smoking a big, fat cigar whose aroma reminded Johnny of something disagreeable, like burning rubbish.
- array As soon as Aemilius had rejoined Nasica, he advanced in battle array against the enemy; but when he found how they were drawn up, and the number of their forces, he regarded them with admiration and surprise, and halted, considering within himself.
- Alma "You should be ashamed, Alma !
- AM I am very sorry, Lottie.