What is the correct spelling for ARMEND?
This word (Armend) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARMEND
- amen But, like the guilty king, he could not say Amen . Stolen deals, inside jobs Coldly run fingers through again Swollen faces, beaten dogs All turn away and say amen – Your Hands by flotsam and jetsam
- amend Referring to the first section which his colleague had proposed to amend , he said: Self-evidently this is the whole effect of this first section.
- amends Then the King once more asked what was the matter, and the cat had another excuse to make amends for Pippo's rudeness.
- armband The Duty armband was worn on the uniforms of the British Police from 1830 to 1968.
- armed They were all heavily armed .
- armenia Western Asia was overrun, tribute was received from the Hittites and from Phoenicia, and Armenia was devastated by the Assyrian forces as far north as Lake Van.
- Aimed And of all the shots aimed at the bold rider not one reached its mark.
- Ahmed My companions were refreshed by good reports: there had been few murders, and the sea-board was tolerably clear of our doughty enemies, the Ayyal Ahmed .
- Armand The inevitable reaction was asserting itself; the muscles had relaxed, the nerves were numbed, and Armand lay back on the sofa with eyes half closed, unable to move, yet feeling his strength gradually returning to him, his vitality asserting itself, all the feverish excitement of the past twenty-four hours yielding at last to a calmer mood.
- Amanda Amanda made a valiant dive through the smoke, and had just time to seize the pans from the top and bottom of the oven, when she, too, was overcome, and in the paroxysm of coughing that followed threatened to burst a blood-vessel.
- Armando In 1954, Cellini was appointed General Director and Conductor of the New Orleans Opera Association, where he debuted with La bohème (staged by Armando Agnini).
- airmen It was a clear night, and the visible difference in the blackness of the ground here and there told Dennis that they were traversing above mountainous country, while the little bright specks shining like glow-worms marked the existence of enemy towns and villages, whose inhabitants fancied themselves secure from the daring French airmen .
94 words made from the letters ARMEND
3 letter words made from ARMEND:ade, ane, are, arm, dam, den, dna, dre, ear, end, era, ern, mad, man, mar, med, men, mrd, nad, nmr, rad, ram, red, rem, rna.
4 letter words made from ARMEND:aden, amen, anem, daen, dame, damn, dane, dare, darn, dean, dear, dram, dran, drem, earn, edam, enad, made, maen, mane, mare, mead, mean, mend, mrna, name, nard, near, nemr, nerd, nrem, raed, ramn, rand, read, ream, rend.
5 letter words made from ARMEND:admen, adrem, amend, armed, damer, daner, darne, deman, denar, deram, derma, derna, drame, drane, dream, edman, enarm, erdan, mande, maner, meand, medan, menad, meran, merda, named, namer, nerad, neram, nerma, raden, rande.