What is the correct spelling for ARMMY?
This word (Armmy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARMMY
- aim He took a deliberate aim at Little's back, drew the arrow to the head, and was about to loose it, when a woman's arm was flung round his neck. Steadfast and still the same On my object bent, While the hands give vent To my ardour and my aim – Mesmerism by Robert Browning
- arm We could see Leslie all the way, as she came down, with her hand in her father's arm .
- armor A better known, if older, instance is the holiday edition of Longfellow's "Skeleton in Armor ."
- armory At last, she went to the armory and took down her father's idle, show sword, and had the rich jewels taken out of the hilt and sold.
- arms I received her in my arms !
- army Couldn't he go into some other business just as well as the army ?"
- AM I'm sure I am!