What is the correct spelling for ARMONY?
This word (Armony) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARMONY
- agony Heraklas stretched out his hands in agony toward the desert, and cried aloud, "O my brother, my brother Timokles! Bound for agony, Your life's catastrophe. – A.N.I.C. by sum 41
- airman The airman , tired of his lofty wandering, or having done the day's stunt required of him, had begun to descend and shot rapidly towards the spectators out of the sky.
- alimony I lose my lover-Quarrels with me because I did my duty as a mother-Royalty extols me for the same reason-My pride of kingship aroused by Socialist scribblers-Change my opinion as to Duke's widow-Parents arrive-Father and his alleged astrolatry-His finances disarranged by alimony payments-My uncle, the Emperor, rebukes mother harshly for complaining of roue father.
- amen The "Amen" was fervently and loudly uttered.
- amman Arab Advisors Group is an international professional services company with headquarters in Amman , Jordan.
- ammonia The scouring agents generally used are the same as those used in loose wool scouring, namely, carbonate of soda for coarse woollen yarns, soap and soda for medium yarns, and soap and ammonia for fine yarns.
- argon General service incandescent light bulbs over about 25 watts in rating are now filled with a mixture of mostly argon and some nitrogen, or sometimes krypton.
- armoury I know few things more agreeable than to hear him and his cousin open the armoury of their wit, which, like summer lightning, flashes rapidly and brightly, but never wounds.
- lemony Servants circulated among the crowd bearing trays of rolled betel leaves, glasses of lemony sharbat, and cups of green milky bhang.
- simony The question surprised me and I was not prepared to give, offhand, a definition of simony .
- Aiming The next east-west grade which I was aiming to reach, four miles north, was the second correction line that I had to use, twenty-four miles distant from the first; and only a few hundred yards from its corner I should be at home!
- Among McBain was not among them.
- Armand Pray, has the Queen of England any subjects more devoted to her than my Osmund and Dorimund and Phillimund and Sigismund and Armand , and twenty others, are to me?
- airmen Neither of the airmen stayed to see the effect of the shot.
100 words made from the letters ARMONY
4 letter words made from ARMONY:amon, amor, amoy, army, arno, ayon, many, maon, mary, mayo, mayr, moan, mona, mony, morn, mory, mrna, myna, myon, naor, nary, noma, nomy, norm, nory, noya, nymo, nyra, nyro, oman, onay, onym, oran, ramn, rano, rany, rayo, roam, roan, roma, rony, ryno, yano, yarn, yaro, yoan, yoma, yorn.
5 letter words made from ARMONY:amron, aynor, manor, marny, maron, mayon, mayor, moray, morny, morya, moyar, namor, norma, normy, nyora, omary, omran, raymo, rayno, rayon, roman, romay, ronya, ryman, ryoma, yoman, yoram.
3 letter words made from ARMONY:any, arm, ayr, man, mao, mar, may, moa, mon, mya, myo, nay, nmr, oar, ram, ray, rna, rom, ron, rya, yam, yon.
6 letter words made from ARMONY:mayron, mornay, romany.