What is the correct spelling for ARMOUR?
This word (Armour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ARMOUR
- amour Then, in addition to the severe wound to his amour-propre, there was the disappointment of his hopes of pecuniary aggrandisement; Lucy's fortune, modest though it was, would have been of the utmost service to him. Un point blanc, un astre mort sans amour Qui ne touche que ton corps – Sans Amour by Pierre Bachelet
- amur A part of it would seem to be the hoardings of the nation brought out by the high price of gold in terms of silver, but a part is virgin gold derived from gold workings in Manchuria on the upper waters of the Amur river.
- arbour He had turned to examine the water-colour sketch-a rustic inn, a honeysuckle arbour, a river in front; a boat yonder-just begun.
- ardour Soon our union became closer, and her sighs and the ardour of her surrender shewed me that her passion was more in need of relief than mine.
- armor The Countess Martin recognized at once a banal and doubtful collection; she felt bored among the multitude of little Parrocels, showing in the darkness a bit of armor and a white horse.
- armour His heroism, to which nought replied, Is here all unavailing; His courage, 'neath its heavy armour failing.
- armoury And the day at Edinburgh Castle when we saw the jewels and the armoury.