What is the correct spelling for ARMS?
This word (Arms) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARMS
- alms There are many good-hearted people who think that it is virtuous to give alms to poor people who ask for them, without considering the effect produced upon the people.
- ares Then they marched to the field of Ares , where the king and the Colchian people were.
- arm "Mr. Hoskins just took him by the arm , and said, 'Here!
- arms Six feet is twice the length of my arms -but I'll try it again.
- army There was really a small army of labourers in the field; but it was so large they made but little show.
- arts Them was her only arts .
- harms Will e'en my brothers recognise me, So changed by many griefs and harms ?
- aims The aims of modern war-makers are two.
- farms 1430. Do you mean work on their farms or ground-Yes; and they will give them wool in return, because the wool in Fetlar is so scarce.
- warms Sally immediately warms up to the scheme.
- rams At last the rams broke the gates of Khamon and Tagaste.
- ARCS Evidently the material of the fan or the arcs is repelled by the nucleus of the comet; but it is also repelled by the sun, and this latter repulsive force compels the luminous matter to overcome the attraction of gravitation, and to turn back all round the nucleus in the direction away from the sun.
- ABMS Years later, in 1997 the committees board of trustees along with the ABMS renamed the committee "Committee on Certification in the Subspecialty of Addiction Psychiatry".
- ARC'S But Joan of Arc's life appealed to her most strongly, and oftenest her dreams pictured herself clad in flashing armor, mounted on a prancing charger, and leading an army of brave Canadians to trample right over the United States.