What is the correct spelling for AROUGH?
This word (Arough) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AROUGH
- amour You have replied to me, Sire, in such a way that you make me understand there is no sacrifice-even to the sacrifice of your amour-propre the greatest a ruler can suffer-no sacrifice too dear to ransom from death one of these martyrs. Share amour I beg of you Please endure – When In Rome by Blossom Dearie
- ara Ara. I told ye you should finde a man of her, Or else my rule did very strangely erre.
- arbour It had been the focus, if not of real piety, at least of ostensible religion; and, dead as the spot now appeared, its mouldering walls, some of those gigantic trees, and, above all, the box-tree arbour, had, in remote ages, echoed from hour to hour the melodious chaunts and imposing ceremonials of the Romish Church.
- arch "Ah," cried the child, with an arch smile, "I know what it was!
- ardour Full of fine ardour and the noble thirst for fame, speeding on for the palm of high enterprise and the glory of the native land, alas, they stuck fast in a soft bit of English sand!
- are You are so much too good.
- area There is a roof extending all around over the seats; but the area within is so large that it could not well be covered with a roof.
- argo If that were done the Argo would be let go on her course, Apsyrtus said, and the Golden Fleece would be left with them.
- argue But Pat Phelan was too disappointed to argue with him, and he let him go on talking.
- aria She had scarcely said this than her voice sounded magically, dazzlingly, in the aria, "Queen of the Night," from the Magic Flute.
- aright A startling suspicion seized Barbara, and with anxious caution she whispered: "Do I see aright?
- arius At the same council, in the thirtieth year of this reign, Arius was re-admitted into communion with the Church, and after a few months he was allowed to return to Alexandria, to the indignation of the popular party in that city, while Athanasius remained in banishment during the rest of the reign, as a punishment for his disobedience.
- armour When Sir Key arose, he found Sir Lancelot's armour by his bedside, and his own arms gone.
- armoury This tower of David was built for an armoury, whereon there hanged a thousand bucklers, all shields of mighty men.
- aroma The Concord, although it will, under this treatment, make only a light red wine, of which the color can be changed to dark red by fermenting on the husks, is not desirable if treated in the latter manner; as the peculiar foxy aroma of the grape will be imparted to the must to such a degree, as to make the flavor disagreeable, I shall recur to the subject of flavor in wines in another chapter.