What is the correct spelling for ARQUET?
This word (Arquet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ARQUET
- acquit "I suppose he's come in the hopes of seeing the jury acquit Birchill," said Rolfe.
- acute Mrs. Temple, though, who was acute as most women are about these things, looked at him steadily.
- argot "It is not common argot," she said.
- argue We've been decent to the kids, and they think they haven't, so we'll hold out for authority to argue...."
- arguer That is to say, we have our inductive fits and our deductive fits, our arrangements according to the letter and according to the spirit, our conclusions drawn from logic secundum artem and from absurdity and the character of the arguer.
- parquet He laughed awkwardly, his eyes on the parquet floor.
- Argued He argued with himself.
- argues It is destruction to the property of his printer now when he argues it with the pen.