What is the correct spelling for ARRANS?
This word (Arrans) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARRANS
- arras A few minutes after, the Emperor Charles was sitting at the writing table examining, with the Bishop of Arras , a mountain of reports and documents.
- uranus Could this be Uranus ?
- Areas He could distinguish green patches that might be forests, and thin, silvery lines that looked like rivers, and broad, red-brown areas that must be deserts, and the broad blue stretches that suggested oceans. (??) rock the mic by the lyrical hysteria (??) few selects infiltrates all areas – Here We Go Again by Kottonmouth Kings
- Arenas Football (be it association, rugby, or gridiron) is typically played in a stadium, while basketball and ice hockey are typically played in an arena, although many of the larger arenas hold more spectators than do the stadiums of smaller colleges or high schools. dream of rocking crowds, see me fillin' up arenas this weed got me laughin' like a damn hyena – Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza by mac miller
- arraigns He yields some fraction of the Maker's right Who gives the quivering nerve its sense of pain; Is there not something in the pleading eye Of the poor brute that suffers, which arraigns The law that bids it suffer? Has it not A claim for some remembrance in the book That fills its pages with the idle words Spoken of men? Or is it only clay, Bleeding and aching in the potter's hand, Yet all his own to treat it as he will And when he will to cast it at his feet, Shattered, dishonored, lost forevermore? My dog loves me, but could he look beyond His earthly master, would his love extend To Him who-Hush! I will not doubt that He Is better than our fears, and will not wrong The least, the meanest of created things!
- arranges Before we start, I fix on the place where tea and a sleigh are to meet us, and we drive home again; because skating against the wind is as detestable as skating with it is delightful, and an unkind Nature arranges its blowing without the smallest regard for our convenience.
- arias Sometimes Kate, coming and going about her work, paused to listen, smiling at the arias soaring up out of the ravine, and thought, "It is a good thing that child has all outdoors at her disposal!
- earrings I mean that if you want to be well with Masha Mironoff, you need only make her a present of a pair of earrings instead of your languishing verses.