What is the correct spelling for ARRGUE?
This word (Arrgue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ARRGUE
- accrue It is needless to expatiate more amply upon the benefits which must accrue from an appointment of this nature, which would impose but a trifling additional burden on the crown, since it is extremely possible that a barrister might be obtained for the salary of 150L. per annum, which, together with the victualling of himself and his family and servants from the public stores, and residence in the colony rent-free, added to the other customary indulgences given to persons from whose services utility is expected to be derived, would not make his situation worth less than 500L. per annum, a temptation which must possess some weight in the minds of those who meet with inadequate encouragement in England.
- acre Quite a rage there was for keeping dogs, on a quarter of an acre of land.
- age And yet it is a fact that when you were my present age you were twice as old as I was then.
- agree "I agree," said the professor.
- ague Timar trembled in every limb as if with ague.
- are Don't I know who you are?
- argo The heroes went aboard the Argo.
- argue But such was the extreme sensibility of Saumarez, that he could not persuade himself to correct the error, from an idea that such an interference might argue a desire to sound his own praise; and, but for the circumstance we have now related, the truth might never have come to light.