What is the correct spelling for ARROR?
This word (Arror) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARROR
- afro Sachem, term of chiefdom of the Algonquian nations of present-day New England in the United States Afro Bolivian king
- ara Ara Babloyan was honored with several awards.
- arbor Let us go and sit in the arbor .
- ardor Jane now pursued her studies and her limitless reading with unabated ardor .
- are "Oh, Glyddyr, my dear boy, what a fellow you are !
- armor Then Rose sat down, and drawing the little girl to a seat on her knee, they talked sweetly together of the race they were running, and the prize they hoped to obtain at the end of it; of the battle they were fighting, and the invisible foes with whom they were called to struggle-the armor that had been provided, and of Him who had promised to be the Captain of their salvation, and to bring them off more than conquerors.
- armory Under the appropriation of $5,000 for exploring the Western waters for the location of a site for a Western armory , a commission was constituted, consisting of Colonel McRee, Colonel Lee, and Captain Talcott, who have been engaged in exploring the country.