What is the correct spelling for ARROUSES?
This word (Arrouses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARROUSES
- arouse We are, from this very moment, at your disposal; only I pray that you will make no more disturbance than is necessary, and, if possible, arouse no suspicions you can not back up by facts.
- aroused He aroused himself for the moment, and called to Hunt to take the helm.
- Arose With this, the Seniors arose.
- carouses The Queen carouses to thy fortune, Hamlet.
- rouses Gurnemanz, springing to his feet, rouses the squires, and bids them prepare the bath for their ailing master, who will soon appear as is his daily custom.
- arouses If the trope arouses our emotions it is poetry not because it is an ornament but because it touches our unconscious souls.
- arrows One chief had taken some of a neighbouring chief's people when he wasn't at home, and had them tied to trees and little arrows fired into them, one by one, so that in the end they died.
- arises 16,726. But you say that the delay in settling there for the cod and ling fishing arises from the way in which the current price is fixed at the end of the season?
- ruses Any of a hundred little ruses would serve him.
- ROSES Elizabeth doesn't like having her roses picked without her leave, and quite right, too."