What is the correct spelling for ARSEL?
This word (Arsel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ARSEL
- aisle The kids in the aisle Surrounding you while – What Do We Do? We Fly! by Unknown Author
- basel A little below Basel, the south bank of the river was very high and steep, of a sandy soil, sixty or eighty feet above the water.
- easel We doubt, however, if he has any just pretensions to that designation, a divine across the border assuring us that he is skilled in glamoury, and illustrating his account by stating that 'where there was a hill, there he would have a hollow, where there was a dell, there we should find a mound'; and, indeed, we ourselves experienced the delusion, for the spot which we had known for many years as a bleak desert, appeared sheltered and decorated with thriving plantations, a house new from the kiln, cheated us with its Elizabethan air; neither was the spell broken when we found ourselves in the interior; there we saw, or thought we saw, one of Raphael's loveliest easel pictures, one of Rembrandt's deep toned yet brilliant interiors, and a goodly row of ancestors in flowing wigs and ample ruffles; whilst, in fact, the former were no more than a foxy Italian copy of the divine Urbino, and a modern English attempt to mimic the glorious Fleming, and the latter, Cockneys and Kentish Yeomen.
- erse The evidence of certain French provincial words, which are Welsh and Armorican rather than Erse or Gaelic.
- isle I began first with those which lie on the S.E. side of Anchor Isle.
- Ariel The poetic imagination is the Ariel of the poet,-his spiritual messenger and Mercury.