What is the correct spelling for ARTEA?
This word (Artea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ARTEA
- ada He bought an engagement ring for Ada and a handsome bracelet for the married sister.
- ante On the second floor she opened the door leading into a little ante-room at the front of the house just over the office, and when they were seated, she said quickly, with rising excitement, although her voice was carefully hushed.
- aorta The left side of the heart pumps this blood out into the great main delivery-pipe for pure blood, known as the aorta, and this begins to give off branches to the different parts of the body, within a few inches of where it leaves the heart.
- ara The disappointment of Milan and Novara could not break her heart, as the disappointment of Villafranca went near to doing.
- are I don't know what they are.
- area The four leading states are thus classified:- Area Real Personal Total State.
- art And, besides, with me you needn't give up art.
- artery Care should also be used in opening the vein, so that the instrument may not pass entirely through both sides of the vein and open the artery beneath it.
- arts Assign for Night Work the following Arts.
- arty A day or two later, the weather not allowing of walking, Philip felt lonely, and sent for Arty to come and play with him.
- at The man was going away at last!
- ate Whilst we ate he said, "Suppose we get the schooner afloat, what do you propose?"
- attar "Max Gronauer died just two months after my husband," said Mrs. Samstag, tucking away into her beaded handbag her filet-lace handkerchief, itself guilty of a not inexpensive attar.
- eater The M'Cord bungalow is a book of man-eater tales-with leather leaves."
- eta If you can prove your loyalty by following that whistle through the outside world and back to the altar of Eta Bita Pie we will ask no more of you.
- harte Harte has never worked this rich vein of American life to better advantage.
- ortega In 1834 the Mission was secularized by M.G. Vallejo, who appointed Ortega as majordomo.
- rate At any rate, it's too late now."
- tea You'll stay to tea with us, won't you, Peter?
- ute Then he lugs out 'leven skelps, all Ute, an' eloocidates.
- Atria These open and closed atria, where the family spends its time, are found in all Pompeian houses without exception; they are indispensable to furnish light for the rest of the dwelling.
- Rater "He'd make a first-rater.
- Alta Alta Perry snatched eagerly at the chance to bring order out of chaos.
- Artie You are so narrow-minded, Artie!
- Marta Marta, how your mind does wander!