What is the correct spelling for ARTESANAL?
This word (Artesanal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ARTESANAL
- adrenal Adrenal insufficiency, a condition in which the adrenal glands do not produce sufficient glucocorticoids (or sometimes mineralocorticoids.
- arsenal Too late he remembered that the Arsenal detectives, if any were there assigned, did not sit around at all hours in evening clothes.
- artisan A mechanic, or artisan , will devote two thirds of his daily gains to the participation of this pleasure.
- autumnal Then rested on the swelling turf, and view'd The branches bending with th' autumnal load.
- eternal Eternal life is spiritual life: eternal suffering is spiritual suffering.
- artisans Hence a building in the form of a large hall was erected, sometimes of stone, usually of wood, in the lower or upper bailey, for these soldiers and artisans , where they slept and had their meals.