What is the correct spelling for ARTPEIECE?
This word (Artpeiece) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ARTPEIECE
- altarpiece He had by this time married his first wife, by whom he had two children, Gerolamo and Margherita, born in 1508 and 1512. In 1510 he undertook to paint an altarpiece for the main church at Arona, and completed it in 1511, signing the work "Magister Gaudentius de Vince, filius quondam magistri Lanfranchi habitator vallis Siccidae."
- apiece The Russian captives have cost about eight thousand livres apiece, on an average.
- artifice The artifice was successful.
- artificer The familiar image under which they loved to represent it was that of a watch, constructed and wound up by the divine artificer once for all.
- Arteries Dick could see the red in his distended nostrils; he could see the cords and arteries in his massive neck and shoulders standing out under his velvety skin.