What is the correct spelling for ASBORB?
This word (Asborb) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASBORB
- absorb Then the question of the future presented itself again, and he asked:- "When are you going to absorb me?"
- isobar The radius of outermost closed isobar (ROCI) is one of the quantities used to determine the size of a tropical cyclone.
- osborne "Something of the kind," agreed Dick promptly; "and there is also discord among the vegetable marrows and pumpkins on a similar question; but when the Baby Brigade has settled the views of the Trade Unions, and reversed the Osborne Judgment, we shall be able to proceed smoothly."
- suburb The cricket ground is in the "reserve," a part between the north terrace and the northern suburb , which belongs to the community and cannot be built on.
- Osbert The dull-mantled antbird was described by the English naturalist Osbert Salvin in 1865 and given the binomial name Myrmeciza laemosticta.
- Osborn Henry Osborn Taylor in a fine passage has shown us how manifold are the roads men have travelled in their quest for salvation.
- USB Support was added to OS X in order to provide support for the large number of existing AppleTalk devices, notably laser printers and file shares, but alternate connection solutions common in this era, notably USB for printers, limited their demand.
- isobars When the isobars are near together, the lines of pressure decrease may be drawn heavier, to indicate a more rapid rate of decrease of pressure.
44 words made from the letters ASBORB
3 letter words made from ASBORB:abo, arb, bar, bbs, boa, bob, bos, bra, oar, oas, orb, ras, rob, sob.
4 letter words made from ASBORB:abor, babo, barb, bars, boab, boar, bobs, obba, orbs, rabo, rbos, robs, rosa, saor, sbor, soar, sorb.
5 letter words made from ASBORB:babor, babos, barbo, barbs, boabs, bobas, boras, borba, bosra, obras, rabbo, robbs, sabor.