What is the correct spelling for ASERVER?
This word (Aserver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASERVER
- aver I do not mean to aver that every word is a positive and literal truth, that every incident occurred exactly as I have related it, and in no other fashion, but this I mean to say: that I have invented nothing in the character of Rachel Gray, and that the sorrows of Richard Jones are not imaginary sorrows.
- averse He just said "no" in nine languages; said that when he went to Siwash-"and it turned out good men then, too, young fellow"-the girls were glad to walk to entertainments through the mud; and when it was unusually muddy they weren't averse to being carried a short distance.
- ever You do tell us what to do and we do it when we like, and it's small good ever came of it.
- observe "It's very handsome," she said, leaving the yard, and walking backward to observe the effect.
- observer The fibres which the observer sees stretched over the field of view of the telescope demand a few words of explanation.
- saver In the matter of sore feet, it is a life saver.
- serve I do not serve you for money.
- server I see some one pays you the unintentional compliment of comparing you to Pontius Pilate, and I am sorry, for Pilate, though a political time-server, was, with all his faults, a very respectable man in comparison with you.