What is the correct spelling for ASHMA?
This word (Ashma) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASHMA
- aroma I'll ignore your cheap aroma And your little-bo-peep diploma – Dirty Love by Frank Zappa
- ash This museum full of ash Once a tickle, now a rash – Funhouse by pink
- ashamed And now the Irish are asham'd To see themselves in one Year tam'd: – An Horation Ode Upon Cromwell's Return From Ireland by Andrew Marvell
- ashlar On this Monday afternoon in June the less fervid activities of the Wakes were proceeding as usual in the market-place, overshadowed by the Town Hall-not the present stone structure with its gold angel, but a brick edifice built on an ashlar basement.
- ashy No wonder Dan Dalzell's face had gone gray and ashy .
- asia After having stood off till we got into eighteen fathoms water, I bore up to the eastward, along the coast, which, by this time; it was pretty certain, could only be the continent of Asia .
- assam I think I astonished the governor by the dexterous way in which I managed to consume eleven cups of his aromatic concoction of an Assam herb, and the easy effortless style with which I demolished his high tower of "slap jacks," that but a minute or so smoked hotly under their silver cover.
- asthma She had a fine flow of conversation, though she could never bring a sentence to an end without a wheezing accompaniment from an asthma , to which she would not confess.