What is the correct spelling for ASISSTED?
This word (Asissted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASISSTED
- arrested When she was in Germany she might easily have been arrested upon some charge and her mouth closed.
- asserted There were two famous Rebbes of Belz in the last century; the second died in 1894. It has been asserted that thirty thousand Jews followed him to his grave.
- assist Let him be ready to assist at my feast!
- assisted West questioned, as Coolidge assisted her into the car.
- assorted The strangely-assorted trio were not yet tired of each other's company, for, when on July 18th Lavater left Ems, both Goethe and Basedow accompanied him.
- attested That they were in the constant practice of this singular habit was attested, by the numerous bones and horns of large antelopes of different kinds, that lay strewed around the place.
- unassisted Sister Annie was startling, inasmuch as her face was as fresh and wholesome as a snow-apple, and yet she could not leave her invalid's chair unassisted.
- Accosted He first accosted me by saying that I was the person, whom he was wishing to see.
- Assented "Maybe not," assented John, "but we'll have to find that out later.
- Assessed The county and hundred courts assessed the personal property of individuals and their taxes due to the King.
- Desisted Meanwhile the Peloponnesians gave up the pursuit and returned to their posts; and the Plataeans in the town, knowing nothing of what had passed, and informed by those who had turned back that not a man had escaped, sent out a herald as soon as it was day to make a truce for the recovery of the dead bodies, and then, learning the truth, desisted.
- Existed How have I ever existed a day away from you?"
- Insisted "After dinner, children, after dinner," insisted Mrs. Morton.
- Resisted That the letter was only bluff he knew, but it seemed clear enough that if he resisted, the company was determined to fight the case in a court of law.
- assists When it assists, the electrons in the plate circuit are moved at a faster rate.