What is the correct spelling for ASKEN?
This word (Asken) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASKEN
- aiken There was still much drink left on requisition, but the conquering heroes had taken everything there was to eat, and for some time I wandered around seeking for food before I finally discovered Miller, Von Ritter, and Aiken in the garden of a private house enjoying a most magnificent luncheon.
- akin This doctrine is akin to that of rewards.
- ashen The elderly man on her right, it was easy to see, was her father; they had a family likeness, though his fair hair, now ashen with age, was so different from hers.
- ask You ask him if it won't do.
- askew The skirt was on slightly askew and pulled up in front and down in the back.
- asking Once I thought of asking Mother what to say, and getting her to help me.
- aspen A living aspen grows in the centre, and supports the ceiling.
- astern For half an hour I was under the Southern Cross, and New York was 3,000 miles astern .
- austen Hill's Jane Austen : Her Homes and Her Friends.
- awaken Not even was there a single wolf-howl to awaken the echoes of the towering hills.
- Asked Then he asked, "do you understand that, little Louis?"
- asks "Why, Uncle John, he asks Aunt Fanny as well; and-'if Miss Deyncourt is still with you, pleasure,' etc.