What is the correct spelling for ASKKING?
This word (Askking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASKKING
- akin Whether it were most akin to weariness or despair, I slept, and quietly, and the whole night through.
- asking And what has she left you, mademoiselle, if it is not asking too much?"
- assign The Moses he can deliver in a state of perfection, but he wishes to assign the Active and Contemplative Life to Raffaello or to any other sculptor who may be preferred by the Duke.
- easygoing There is a temperamental antagonism between the two nations, between the dour disciplined Prussian and the easygoing disciplined Russian.
- husking The objection to the Carolina rice then, being, that it crumbles in certain forms of preparation, and this supposed to be the effect of a less perfect machine for husking, I flattered myself I should be able to learn what might be the machine of Piedmont, when I should arrive at Marseilles, to which place I was to go in the course of a tour through the seaport towns of this country.
- masking He was about to speak to the sergeant in charge, when Flixton, with a civilian cloak masking his uniform, rode up to the men at a foot-pace.
- sacking It was nothing to boast of, being a mere sacking stuffed with hay-a blanket below, and another at top; I had to beg from Jael the only pair of sheets John owned for a long time.
- skein And thought's entangled skein being wound, He knew the moorland of his swound, And the pale pools that smeared the ground; The far wood-pines like offing ships; The fourth pool's yew anear him drips, World's cruelty attaints his lips, And still he tastes it, bitter still; Through all that glorious possible He had the sight of present ill.
- Basking Why, it actually took my breath for a moment," she went on, "and I greatly fear that, instead of listening to his sermon, I have been roaming amid that Alpine scenery and basking again in the soft moonlight of Venice.
- Risking Like the general, she sighed and groaned, and turned it over in her mind; but always came back that picture of Beverley lying bleeding and dying, and Freke risking his life to stay by him.
- axing "You could give it, if you liked," said I; "only you are fond of axing impudent questions, because you think I'm simple."
98 words made from the letters ASKKING
5 letter words made from ASKKING:agins, aking, akins, asing, askin, gakki, ganis, gikas, ginas, ginks, ikans, isang, iskan, kagin, kaiks, kaing, kains, kakis, kangs, kanis, kanki, kansi, kasik, kaski, kiang, kinas, kinga, kings, kinks, kisan, kiska, kisna, knags, ksani, naiks, nasik, nikka, nisga, niska, saing, sakik, sangi, siang, sigan, sikka, sinag, skank, skink.
4 letter words made from ASKKING:agni, akin, asik, asin, gaik, gain, gaki, gank, gask, inga, ings, inks, kagi, kaki, kaks, kask, kiak, kiga, kina, king, kink, nagi, nags, nask, saik, saki, sang, siak, sian, sign, sika, sing, sink, skai, skin, snag.
3 letter words made from ASKKING:ain, ani, ans, ask, gas, gin, iga, ink, kin, nag, nig, sag, sin, ski.