What is the correct spelling for ASKME?
This word (Askme) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASKME
- acme The vice-regal party sat down to dinner at their usual and not irrational hour of four o'clock, which, in these our modern days of dissipation and late hours, would be considered as an hour for dinner quite gothic and a la Bourgeois; for in these our polished days of finished taste and refinement, late hours seem to be the very acme of fashion; late dinners necessarily being succeeded by late suppers, and, par consequence, afternoon breakfasts, in consequatory succession, bringing up the rere of fashionable high-life to the great practice and benefit of the College of Physicians.
- askew The droning chant of pages in tight jackets and little caps perched jauntily askew interested him.
- assam Has been shot near Shillong in Assam.
- assume And I assume that you who read are one of these worth-while men.
- eskimo In the clouds he saw the white men dancing with the Eskimo maidens.