What is the correct spelling for ASLEP?
This word (Aslep) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASLEP
- aesop In Aesop, we are told, a boy, Who was his mother's pride and joy, At school a primer stole one day, And homeward then did wend his way.
- aisle Olivia was slow to leave her pew; but at last she opened the door and went out into the quiet aisle, followed by Mary, out under the shadowy porch and into the gravel-walk in the churchyard, where Edward Arundel was waiting for the two ladies. But the looks my legs are getting from that man across the aisle Almost make the pain and misery and doctor bills worthwhile. – High Heel Shoes by Christine Lavin
- aleppo I stayed for two or three nights in the hotel at Aleppo, and while there was visited by a representative of an embassy-Dutch, I think-which had charge of British interests in those parts.
- alp The man was quite unpresentable, and I had seen no more of him at Simla, but of the woman just enough to know her by matchlight on the terrace at the Riffel Alp.
- asleep He is not asleep!
- islet After two hours of steady labor they at last reached a place which seemed to them to be exactly one league due north of Needle Islet.
- sloop Dr. Perkins caused his craft to alight gently on the sea a short distance from the sloop, and then headed her over the waves toward the distressed vessel.
- aisles The theatre contained about 3,000 persons who filled all the seats, the stage and stood in the aisles, after paying from 25 cents to $1.50 admission.