What is the correct spelling for ASPRIN?
This word (Asprin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ASPRIN
- apron He could find none, although a black leather apron , usually rolled up behind in order to be strapped over baggage when required, was missing.
- aspen Coming beneath the bank thick with willow and aspen , he checked the horse and sat looking at the long, low house.
- aspersion Those alone who know us realize how unfounded that aspersion is.
- aspirant The first of these attributes-they are all mental and moral-is Discrimination; this means that the aspirant must begin to separate in his mind the Eternal from the Temporary, the Real from the Unreal, the True from the False, the Heavenly from the Earthly.
- aspire "Nothing less," replied the Caesar quietly, "than what seems to lie nearest to your own heart-a life of that freedom of soul to which you aspire ."
- aspirin Individuals at high risk of another heart attack but not meeting the above criteria should continue their aspirin during the LGIB event but stop the other antiplatelet medication for 1–7 days following cessation of the bleed.
- aspiring Lucy was contented with the almost more than divine beauty of her lover, and the two sisters, as they made their return journey to Kingsbury Crescent in another Hansom, discussed questions of art in a spirit that would have been delightful to any aspiring artist who might have heard them.
- assyrian The same manner of speaking undoubtedly prevailed both in Egypt, and in other countries: and Chus must have been often put for the Cuthites, or Cuseans; Amon for the Amonians; and Asur, or the Assyrian , for the people of Assyria.
- esprit There is one form of conceit-or rather of self-satisfaction-to which schoolgirls are liable: they know they are living up to the average standard imposed by public opinion and esprit de corps, and they are satisfied with this, instead of trying to live up to their own best self.
- sparing Here late, quite finishing things against his going, and so rose, and I walked home, being accompanied by Creed to Temple Bar, talking of this afternoon's passage, and so I called at the Wardrobe in my way home, and there spoke at the Horn tavern with Mr. Moore a word or two, but my business was with Mr. Townsend, who is gone this day to his country house, about sparing Charles Pepys some money of his bills due to him when he can, but missing him lost my labour.
- springy But the steps were not the steps of Angelo, that swift and springy youth; they were slow and considered, and they kept on pausing.
- Aspired Cosmo settled himself in his father's room, and read and wrote, and pondered and aspired.
- aspires For him who aspires , and for him who loves his fellow-beings, life may lead through the thorns, but it never stops in the desert.
97 words made from the letters ASPRIN
3 letter words made from ASPRIN:ain, air, ani, ans, apr, arp, asp, ira, irs, nap, nip, pan, par, pas, pia, pin, psa, psi, rap, ras, rip, rna, sap, sin, sip, sir, spa.
5 letter words made from ASPRIN:airns, ansip, arpin, irans, isarn, ispra, naris, nasri, nisar, nisra, pains, pairs, panir, panis, paris, parni, parsi, pasin, pasir, pasni, pians, pinar, pinas, piran, pirna, pirns, pisan, pisar, ranis, rasin, rinas, risan, sapin, sapir, sarin, sarni, sarpi, sinar, sipan, sipra, sirpa, spain, spani, sprin.
4 letter words made from ASPRIN:airs, apis, asin, iran, naps, nipa, nips, pain, pair, pans, pari, pins, pisa, rain, rani, raps, rasp, rips, sari, sian, siar, snap, snip, span, spar, spin.