What is the correct spelling for ASSANATED?
This word (Assanated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSANATED
- alienated Her fathers sat upon the throne, it is true, and by their misplaced ambition and folly not only lost the support of every foreign Power, but alienated the love of the people besides.
- assassinated Mrs. Rodney, good soul, was one of the kind who always think the world is coming to an end, or the house is on fire, or the king has been assassinated, if any one approaches with a look of distress in his face.
- assaulted Violently as my feelings were assaulted, there yet may be, there are, shocks more violent, scenes more dreadful in the world.
- assent Mrs Cheney gave a formal assent to her husband's words as they turned away, leaving Joy with the rector.
- asserted They were very happy in each other, and Fredersdorf asserted that there was more of love than friendship in their hearts, that Lupinus was not the friend but the bride of Eckhof!
- assisted Mr. Sharp assisted him.
- associated His natural spirit, daring, reckless, had gained while he was associated with Wetzel.
- assorted They were an ill-assorted lot, most of them Sepharians, the balance men of his own kind.
- fascinated She leaned a little forward, ready to be fascinated as evidently he had been.
- sainted I felt I had discovered a great and important secret and I was eager to make our sainted mother known to my brothers; but they had found her already without any aid from their little sister.
- Absented Some of those whom he had summoned absented themselves.
- Ascended Being weary of waiting, and anxious to know the result of the examination, they left the carriage and ascended to the magistrate's room.
- Assented "At about a quarter of an hour past that time," the other assented.
- Emanated If he had any peace it emanated from the silent places, the solemn hills, the flowers and animals of the wild and lonely land.
- Sanded Before applying the color it is absolutely necessary that every part of the toy has been thoroly sanded.