What is the correct spelling for ASSANGE?
This word (Assange) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ASSANGE
- anger Again they rode on their way, and, for all his anger, it smote Geraint to the heart to see the gentle lady labouring to drive forward the seven horses.
- arrange Of course a man might have said, 'What matter how things arrange themselves when Michael is past knowledge of them?
- arranger She had seen the smart-looking box of the bride, the handsome crocodile skin bag of the bridegroom, and again she burst forth, uttering again and again the word "arranger."
- arsenic Arsenic and grease burnt skins are hard to get much out of.
- asking Or perhaps you think that's asking!"
- assent She gave a gesture of assent.
- assign In Monomotapa the whole thing is settled in a very simple manner: in the first place, instead of strict laws binding men down by written words, they appoint a number of citizens who shall have it in their discretion to decide whether a man's actions are worthy of punishment or no; and these appointed citizens have also the power to assign the punishment, which may vary from a single day's imprisonment to a lifetime.
- assigned "Now, Jinks, I wanted to tell you that you've been assigned to me to do such work as I want done.
- osage Believing that Cato's vengeful assailant was still hovering near with his comrades, Courtland cast a quick glance down the shadowy line of Osage hedge beside them.
- sanger "We must try to obtain a loan," said Mrs. Frost, "I will go and see Mr. Sanger, while you go to Mr. Perry.
- snag The moss supported it more than did the snag.
- synge Synge has left off wearing black to be like nature.